Seda has found her forever home and has been adopted. Thanks for the interest.
Seda is a sweet beautiful 6 year old Aire-girl looking for her forever family. She is located in Ottawa and will be a wonderful companion for the right people.
Five things that need to be considered if thinking about adopting Seda:
1. She hasn’t had very much human affection or interaction. She can be a bit jumpy, nervous, uneasy at times.
2. She has accidents on the floor occasionally and doesn’t seem to be completely house trained but is really learning the ropes.
3. She never had regular vet visits. Shots were not always kept up to date. Seda is now up to date with vaccinations. She is tender with her back end and hips, favoring the right side when she sits down.
4. She has had minimal human interaction and is unable to follow commands like sit or lay down. She is very smart but not trained to do the simplest of commands. But I believe she is very capable of learning and we have been working with her everyday to try and teach her.
5. She runs away if given the opportunity. She has to be on a leash at all times when outside. She is not trained to come back to owner when called. When you open the patio door, if not careful, she will dart outside.
The five best things about Seda:
1. She is very affectionate and cuddling with owner after establishing some trust. She loves cuddles.
2. She is very good on walks. Walks beside you with minimal pulling and jumping.
3. She is calm and easy going for an Airedale. She enjoys quiet environments with no yelling (as it makes her skittish). She enjoys laying on her dog bed in front of the fireplace in close proximity to her owner.
4. She loves dog treats and bones!!
5. She is a smaller female, shorter build. She is a good weight. She eats very well. Seda is a CKC reg. dog from AERIE AIREDALES. Breeder/Owner: Pat Neil.
She needs an owner to trust, who has patience, who can teach her, provide affection cuddles and lots of human contact, who will walk her and give her lots of exercise and ultimately be the owner that will keep her long term. A quite house would be the ideal environment for her.
Please note Seda will only be placed in a home with a fenced yard and no small children.